25/07/2010

Lovely blog award

After my first day of vacation, I made 101 plans to do, but in reality I was so tired , that I could only sleep, eat, ride on my bike, sleep, eat again, visit friends and family, cook diner, sleep again and go to the zoo to look at the beauty and magic of animals..
I just needed a little break from my drawings, ideas and pc!
But after nearly two weeks I really missed drawing and blogging! So here I am again.
And I’m starting very fresh with some great news.























A few days before my vacation I received a lovely blog award from Ingrid of Ingthings
It’s a big honor to me that she likes my blog so much, because her blog is one of my favorites!
And I love it so much because it gives me the opportunity to give this award to other blogs I really love!


I want to pass it trough to the next blogs, and I hope you will accept this as a compliment and maybe give this compliment to other blogs:

Ici et Maintenant
Minke Advokaat
Liv Sørvaag
Kickan & Conkers
Veropaqu
A faerietale of inspiration

I have to say that I love all the blogs I follow, because they inspire me every time and I appreciate them all!!

As acceptance of this award the following criteria should be met:
• post the award on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link
• pass the award to any number of other lovely blogs (remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my blog. I look forward to exploring the others and will in turn pass it on to my favourites this Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome! :) thank you to you!!
    I'm looking forward to your favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Darja, thank you sooo much for the blog award, we are very honoured. i do so hope you wont mind if i dont pass it on! My life is so hectic now with various projects i am working on and time is bit limited! sorry but thank you again x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruthie, that's no problem at all I totally understand! I just wanted to let you know that i like your blog a lot:)
    Good luck with the projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for passing it on! and good to see you working again!!!
    My hands are tickling as well to do something, but I am currently occupied elsewhere!

    The little girl with the box is so supercute by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci beaucoup, Darja, je suis très touchée par votre choix et si heureuse que ce qui m'inspire vous inspire également. Dans les jours qui viennent je vais disposer du temps nécessaire pour faire mes choix également. Je vous en informerai.
    Le meilleur pour vous
    Dom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci de l'occasion que tu m'as donnée de faire cette expérience. Je trouve ça très chaleureux et ça me permet de remercier les personnes dont je me suis sentie très proche cette année. C'est gai !
    passe de bonnes vacances, Darja !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci beaucoup Dom! :) bonnes vacances pour vous aussi!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry im late :-) but thanks a lot :-))))
    don't forget that i love your work tooooooooo :-))

    ReplyDelete